Friday, July 8, 2016




I got my mission call to serve in the Cape Coast Ghana Mission for 2 years for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!  Here is my acceptance letter to the brethren of the church:


2016-05-09

Dear Brethren,

I am honestly so grateful and lucky to have been chosen to serve a mission in the Ghana, Cape Coast Mission!!! It has been a dream of mine to serve somewhere different, and I'm so blessed to have been given that chance. I know without a doubt that this church is true, and I can't wait to share that message with everyone I meet. I'm looking forward to becoming closer to my Savior and helping others feel His love, as well. The more research I do, the more I am already falling in love with their culture! I wish I was there right now! I can't wait to become a Ghanian!!!

Elder Jacob Knecht

No comments:

Post a Comment