Monday, December 19, 2016

Axim, Ghana (December 19, 2016)


Had another great week! This week we were not able to teach Linda for a very long time because she was very busy taking care of her sick Grandma all week. But for the short time that we were able to meet with her and have a quick discussion, it was great! I can tell she is going to be very strong if she continues to have a desire to meet with us. She also found the time to come to church this week which was not easy for her because of her sick grandma and the travel to the chapel. It was sweet to be able to see her a sacrament again and to see her desire to grow.

Another thing that was fun this week was being able to go on an exchange with my district leader Elder Aniwa who is from Ghana! It was really cool being able to learn from him and his experiences on the mission. He is a really great guy, and I am very grateful for him and the love and kindness he has shown me from the time I got here.

Also, for the past couple weeks my companion and I have been trying really hard to be able to teach all the less actives in the branch. There are a lot and we really want them to be able to become strong again in the church. We have been having a lot of success, though, and we have been seeing some of them coming back because of it!

This week is also Christmas so I wish you all a Merry Christmas from Ghana, and I want you to all know that I love all of you guys back home, and I am so grateful for the support you all show me! Thank you so much! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

--Elder Knecht


No comments:

Post a Comment