Monday, September 19, 2016


FIRST LETTER AFTER ARRIVING IN CAPE COAST, GHANA!  (Sept. 14, 2016)

Hey mom I just wanted to let you know that I have made it safely to the mission home! This place is breath taking is all I can start with. It stinks because the pictures I know I will send you will never be able to fully depict what this place is like. It is amazing. My PDay is on Mondays so I will write a full email describing this experience to the best of my ability. This is just a quick email to let you know how I am doing but my mind is blown with what I have seen. Talk to you on Monday!
9 American Elders that arrived from the Provo MTC to Ghana Cape Coast Mission. First group to come from the Provo MTC since the Ghana MTC has been built .   


7 Ghanaian Elders and Sisters that arrived the same day from the Ghana MTC.  It was too crowded for the Provo MTC Elders to go the Ghana MTC. 




First time Eating FUFU!!!

                                                      



           
                                                                               


The Elders and Sisters who are heading home that we replaced.


Eating breaking with the President before heading out.






No comments:

Post a Comment