Friday, September 2, 2016


Provo MTC (Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:17 PM)


Hey guys the MTC has been so amazing so far! At first obviously it was a little tough because I miss you all, but little by little I have been working on moving past that. I got to meet my district and companion the first day, and I'm so grateful for the people I get to spend time with in the MTC! My district has 12 people in it, and we are all going to Ghana. I have discovered that there are 33 elders all headed to Ghana and that Ghana is in desperate need of more elders because of all the growth of the gospel. So that's why we all got the call! It makes me so excited to finally get out there! In the MTC me and my companion have been killin every fake investigator lesson, and we feel the spirit in what we are teaching already even though they are not real, haha! Next week we will get to start teaching real people that the MTC brings in, and I am so pumped! Our teacher is honestly so cool! Like I don't know how to explain him. But basically you should all be jealous you don't get to hear his lesson, and he's going to be a prophet some day! He's that amazing! I'll tell you more about him next week! The food is a lot, but it's been giving me some major gas! I feel I am getting used to it more though... so I am good haha! I am honestly so happy to be here, and I feel the spirit everyday! It's so crazy, I wake up so ready to go learn more, and I don't want to stop! I love it so much!!! I wish I could explain all the feelings I am having! I miss you guys, and I am so grateful for all your support! I love hearing from all you, it's my favorite part of the day to open up letters!!! I love all you, and I can't wait to tell you about all my new experiences next week! It's hard being far away from you and in two weeks I'll be even farther! I just know I need to be here, and I feel that confirmed everyday through the Spirit!
 
Miss and love you all,
-Elder Knecht





















No comments:

Post a Comment