Monday, October 10, 2016

Axim, Ghana (October 10, 2016)

So time is short today, but to start it off we have two baptism dates set. Both of them seem super legit, and I can’t wait to continue teaching them. This week has been super hard work, and we put in a lot of hours. Plus, everyday has been ridiculously hot and the humidity is killing me. I sweat so much that I feel like I’m drowning. Because of this, I have tons of wash to do, and it kinda stinks. We don't have wash machines over here, so we do it all by hand. I do not have any skin on my knuckles, and I had to stop washing early because my blood was making it impossible to get my white shirts clean. Also, the food is the same every day. Rice, Fufu, and Pepe. Took it upon myself to spice up my diet. I’d like to say I’m starting to become quite the cook! We have been having great lessons with some of our investigators, though. We also have a new man named Mr. Wonderful. He read the entire restoration book we gave him and was able to summarize it perfectly when we met with him for the second time. I feel very strongly that he will be a baptism in the future. We taught a lot of lessons this week and had a lot of people show up to church, which is great! We are working hard to finally turn this place into a ward! We also are going to buy a live pig for our house to cook at the end of my first transfer. We will cook it islander style. I can’t wait! Love and miss you all back home.

-- Elder Knecht



HE GOT THE FIRST TWO PACKAGES!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN IN GHANA ELDER KNECHT!



No comments:

Post a Comment