Monday, October 24, 2016

Axim, Ghana (October 24, 2016)

This past week flew by! Today is my two months mark, and I feel like yesterday I just arrived in Ghana! My companion and I taught a lot of great lessons and put in a bunch of hours. We've been working hard with two of our investigators who have baptism dates for November 20 as well. They were both member referrals and have been meeting with us every day. I talked about them last email.  Their names are Naomi and Francis. Both of them have been progressing greatly, and they both keep the commitments we ask them to do. They both haven't missed a day of church or a lesson since we met them, which is super hard for people here in Ghana, also. So, things are looking great for the both of them, and I cannot wait for November 20th to come around!  We met with plenty other people and have a couple other solid investigators, as well. Last Saturday we missionaries held an activity at church. We invited people all over Axim to come. My companion and I taught the restoration and the other companionships taught the other two main lessons. The activity went great. A huge amount of people showed up! A lot of them were none members and were really interested. The work is going great here in Axim, and I’m happy to be a part of it! Miss and love you all back home!


 -- Elder Knecht

No comments:

Post a Comment